Friday, August 5, 2011

Operation!


So Dave asked me to take out his stitches from the removal of his skin cancer. Of course I jumped at the chance! This was right after I had read Mike's cousin's blog, he is a foot surgeon and he had cut a hunk of his hide out of his knuckle and took it upon himself to "operate" on it at his kitchen table! I couldn't do that to myself but boy if I could help inflict pain on others, I guess that's my specialty, I love helping people!


Cienna was taking pictures, she failed to get my official Hanna Montana scissors that I used to cut the stitches, Dave got a little nervous when I pulled those out! Rest assured It was all good I didn't cut him once!




The finished product! I offered to Pluck his whiskers too but to my surprise he declined?? Although I did get a couple trying to get to the stitches. Good as new And I didn't even hurt him too bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment