Thursday, August 25, 2011

Where Does the Time Go????


It seems like just yesterday my kids were just babies! Now I am sending them all off to school for the WHOLE day! Here is Joel about 6 months old and of course eating with dad!



Now he is in kindergarten! He sure keeps us on our toes, we have to make sure all tools, tape, and glue are put up or we never know what we are going to find!


My little Cienna bug! She is about one year here.






Now entering 4th Grade! She made me straighten her curly hair for the first day of school. She is getting so grown up, she loves babies! I think she is going to be my Drama kid, she is always acting out something!






Miss Delaney, she was about 9 months here ans you can already see the devil in those eyes!










Entering 5th grade I can hardly believe it!! She loves any and ALL sports you can always find her with a ball! She is getting her braces on in a couple weeks! I am not ready for this stage in life yet but like it or not she is growing up!


Yep I am now alone all day, I thought that maybe I would get things done and enjoy me time, but Mike has had me busy so far. Maybe this winter I will get to just sit around and do nothing?? Anyway I hope all my kids enjoy their school year!!










No comments:

Post a Comment