Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24th


So obviously I am still a little tired from yesterday because I put all these pictures in backward order, and I am too lazy to switch them around so here is our day from night to morning! We ended the night with the dance, Joel is not a dancer ( takes after his dad I guess) but I did get one picture of him on the dance floor getting his glow in the dark ring.


here are a lot of kids dancing in the dark with there light sticks, bracelets, and rings. they had a ball!



Doing the chicken dance!



the afternoon was the community lunch and program which the girls sang in, but Mike and I were helping get the food ready and didn't get to hear them or get any pictures :( Then they played lots of games, then it was time for a nap at least for Mike and I! The morning was the parade the girls were the Irrigating Acrobats it was very entertaining!



Joel and Hunter wanted to ride bikes and throw candy. so here they are on their John Deere Bikes!





here is the end of the race the kids were in first thing in the morning Delaney ran the mile in 8 min and came in first Cienna was second at about 13 min. not to bad! they both won pies!





here come Cienna to the finish line!






Delaney crossing the line look at how excited she is! she loves this kind of thing!





Here is everyone at the starting line- I did it last year but didn't this year. The funny thing is Joel ran it too but he didn't come back I was starting to get a little worried so I went to look for him, well he didn't turn around at the mile mark and kept running with the adults who were running the 5K! I can't believe no one turned him around the poor kids was exhausted!


Well that was our day in a nut shell, it was a fun day but when this time comes around it is also kind of sad because it always means that summer is almost over. But that also means then I might be able to keep up on laundry and keep the house clean again!














No comments:

Post a Comment