Monday, March 1, 2010

just a random post!

I was just changing some things around and thought that I would update on what was going on!
I have joined the biggest loser my partner and I won the first challenge we each lost 7# which was great! That was all we have won so far-its harder than you think!! We have been doing early morning Zumba Classes! We get up at 5a.m. drive to Greybull and "dance" until 6:30 then home to get kids off to school! Thank goodness it only last until the first week in April!

We all decided (With Delaney's prompting) that we should do Tae Kwon Do. Delaney has been in it for a few years and took the last year off so we thought that we would try it as a family! Quite a sight to see-Pictures to come!! It is a good workout. Mike has lost 7 pounds though I'm not sure it is just that, he has also been walking on our treadclimber. If he looses more weight than me he will be in trouble!!

the kids are all doing well in school and all the other activities there are! It seems like there is never a dull moment, and with spring just around the corner life will just keep getting busier! We hope that all is well with all of you too!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to be keeping track of you now. I've enjoyed catching up on your blog. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete