Monday, March 29, 2010

joel and the wrong end of the shovel!



I'm sure that kelli will be ever so grateful with me posting this especially so soon after it happened! But hey it is a memory right!? So anyway Kelli was tending Joel while I worked at the school today, just as I was pulling into her drive out she runs saying "I was just calling you, Hunter hit Joel with a shovel and cut his eye open!" I thought huh where is he? I walked in the door and there he was crying with blood all over. Good I thought at least he was crying-am I a sick EMT or what?! Anyway after we wiped the snot and blood away it was just a little cut but spread wide open so off to the ER we went. About 2 hours later and a little super glue, and of course a chocolate shake, he was ready to go play at Hunters house again! He told me" Hunter didn't mean to hurt me"! So I'm still grateful for Kelli willing to tend my kids for me, and I hope she will let me bring him over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment