Wednesday, January 5, 2011

sledding


We got snow FINALLY!!! the wind came with it a blew in the drifts, my van finally got dug out the other day.


We went sledding with some friends. We have a hill at the ranch that got flooded with water and is now ice the whole way down the hill! Talk about an awesome sledding adventure!

our friends daughter Abby having fun going down.



Joel getting warm by the fire and roasting a marshmallow, we also did hot dogs and hot chocolate of course!



And of course we did rides behind the 4-wheeler.




Sydney and Cienna enjoying the hot cocoa




Mike and I took a turn! of course he made me ride in front and get my face full of snow! Such a loving man.







friends around the fire! it was sure a fun day. We have actually gone quite a few times I think that the accident with the ice will become a perment thing every year!





No comments:

Post a Comment