Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jungle Book


The girls were in the Play The Jungle Book put on by the Missoula Children Theater! Here is Delaney (in the dark brown) she is a wolf in case you couldn't tell


Cienna was part of KAA the snake.

Here is the entire cast of about sixty kids ranging from kindegarden to about 12th grade! There were two people to get this all put together in just 5 days!?


After makeup the wolf and the snake. They had so much fun!



Cienna at dress rehersal.




Delaney saying her part





Cienna listening to BALOO the bear tell the tale.






here she is again







"remember my line, remember my line!"









BALOO singing a song. It was such a fun night, Joel was sure upset about not being a monkey but maybe next year- the only bad thing is it will be a different play! It was a long week, Mike was gone to cheyenne for meetings and I had meetings here, I'm glad I have family and friends willing to help me out! We slept in this morning and we have one more show this afternoon then back to normal- whatever that means!?







No comments:

Post a Comment