Thursday, December 10, 2009

why why WHY??????







Mike and I decided to go to Billlings last Saturday by OURSELVES!!! We were enjoying the snowy drive up there, and were almost to Laurel when we heard the worst sound! We thought that someone had shot at us! But no it was a huge rock that came flying into our windshield. Busted it clear through, there was glass on the dash. The only thing I had in the van was medical tape, so I did my own little surgery on it to keep the snow and wind out of the car. It worked pretty well if I do say so myself. So I guess for Christmas it is a new windshield for us, just what I wanted!? Then to top it all off when we got home we were unloading everything, my arms were full of stuff from costco, I turned around to go into the house when a *@#** tricycle came out of nowhere!! Yes I tripped food went flying and I hit the cement HARD!! I was not happy and my leg hurt so bad I couldn't get up! I guess I screamed on the way down so out runs Mike (to the rescue I thought) but he just started laughing and asking me how ended up on the ground. finally he carried me into the house, He is so caring!! He came back in still laughing at me. I can finally walk normally although I still have some pain in my knee! So it will be another trip to Billings to get a new windshield, they were $300 cheaper than anywhere else! Hopefully this next trip goes a little smoother than the last one!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your windshield. I'm glad to hear your Mike is as caring as my Mike. He would have laughed at me too.

    ReplyDelete