Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What a haul!!







Over all I think that Christmas went pretty well! We were up at 2 AM!!!! The kids got tons of things like usual, and Santa even brought a Trampoline! Although that afternoon I found out that like 100,000 injuries every year are due to tramps??!! What was santa thinking!? I'm sure we will add to that list, when the thing actually gets put together!!! We made the usual rounds to granny & gramps Ralston for breakfast and gifts, then off to gram and gramp Neves for lunch and games! By the time we were done our pants were a little tighter and we were so tired that we all went to sleep without complaining!



And what did Amanda get for christmas you ask.... Well I get a treadclimber and yoga tapes!! A hint I think! ok Well I actually asked for them although I was secretly hoping I wouldn't get them:)!! But I set a goal And I have actually been using them. I thought that I had better start now rather than waiting for new years cuz we all know that we never follow through with those!! So anyway starting wieght _ _ _! I'll let you know the ending weight when I get there in about 5 years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment