Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Who's Your Daddy??

 We went to Utah for a Neves Reunion, it was a lot of fun here are some of the highlights of the weekend.
 No I was not pinching him!
 Kritin and me
 Virgil and Mike cooking lots of yummy food!
 Joel and Ember climbing a tree, he had so much fun exploring I hardly saw him all weekend!
 some of the group, we even had to take a test on the family history I didn't do very well but there was some pretty funny stories!!
 Delaney and Aspen sitting around the campfire
 They thought it would be funny to blindfold the moms and have all the kids yelling "mom" and have us try to pick out our kids!?
 I found two of mine!

 This is the awesome so creative! Aunt Maire would be so proud!
Virgil (daves cousin) was just sure that Mike looked more like him than Dave so he was goofing around and told Mike to call him "daddy" just to see how it feels! You have to know Virgil I guess but we couldn't stop laughing about it! Sharon, his wife said she woke up in the middle of the night laughing about it! Hence the title of this post! He also told Dave that he should have been a famous sire, that he could have been rich~ Cause Mike is so big I mean stout I mean..... anyway! It was quite a weekend we laughed so hard we cried! Thanks Virgil and Eldon for an awesome weekend, can't wait to do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment