Thursday, February 23, 2012

Joel ~ what more can I say???


Joel thought that we needed some redecorating done. Here is a lead rope for our horse stuck to the wall and then clipped to a box!? Anyone needed decorating Ideas give him a call.


Apparently he decided to change his name Joel David no longer sounded good so according to him his new middle name is now Sonic!!?? This is how he signs all his school work! I'm glad his teacher has a sense of humor.




He has also told us that our house is too bright and noisy to sleep at night so this is what I found (in MY bed of course) Joel sound asleep with his eye mask and headphones on. the next night he added my heating pad around his neck? He is always thinking!




What happens when you love to eat sugar beets???





you lose your first tooth!!

All I can say is I have to watch this kid every second or I find things taken apart or things duct taped up! Good thing he is so darn cute!







1 comment:

  1. Joel is such a cute kid. They are at a fun age but you really do have to keep an eye on them. I love the decorating!

    ReplyDelete