Friday, September 17, 2010

birthday overload!


Look at that cake, yes I cheated and bought one, but what can I say its a busy time of year, and it is cute!


I'm not sure if the kids or my nephew had more fun at Rumble Park, It kinda looks like he is getting whipped by a 4 year old!?


The big kid of the bunch!

Queen of the jump house




Down the hatch



Everyone piled in for a picture! What a fun place for a party and the best thing is almost everyone is asleep now and they didn't wreck my house!





soaking the fingers.



soaking the toes






Cienna turned 8 on the fourth of Sept. She thought it would be fun for her and I to go have a girls day. she picked manicures and pedicures! Did I mention I don't like feet, or my feet being touched!? But I stepped up to the plate! The manicure was fine and nice and the feet wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Cienna loved it she almost fell asleep while getting it done! Me not so much!
Then we took her friends and went to Rumble Park in Cody for more birthday fun! Everyone got really worn out and mom gets the night off cuz everybody is sleeping and its not even 6:00. The only bad things is now I have to have this much fun for the other 2 birthdays, or maybe thats not so bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment