Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I Feel............um ???


I have nothing better to post about in my life than this- I know pretty sad but hey I do live in Burlington! Ok as if going through jr. high and high school as the scrauny kid with glasses and crooked teeth, I have decided to torture myself further by now being an almost middle aged woman still with glasses, only now I'm the chubby one! I have decided to get braces! The other day in Walmart with all my kids buying a movie (for my sister) the lady cards me! Do I honestly look like a teenager I asked her!! I guess I should have been flattered by that but it just truely annoyed me! So anyway for the next year or so I can relive my teenage years! Maybe these ones will be more exciting!! Only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, I love your blog. One day just after I had my 6th child (he's 29 now) I was buying Easter egg stuff for the kids in a drug store. A young woman was a clerk and saw my little baby and said, "Oh he's so cute. Is he your first one." She surely made my day. Braces at your age really make you look younger--cause I already think you look young and pretty. Ohhh, that's too bad about little Joel. Just one of the tatoos of life that tell a story. Love, Diana Neves

    ReplyDelete