Saturday, January 23, 2010

Loving the SNOW!!!!



Doesn't really look that safe does it???? You would think that with my EMS training I would think more about doing this, but at least I look offical with my jacket on!! And we all returned home safe and sound!!!!

Joel wasn't real excited he had waited to long for us to get ready, he like riding on the 4-wheeler the best


AAAHHHH aren't they cute and they were even getting along for the picture anyway!!



Mike took a short turn but the inner tube was looking a little small and with the rocks we thought that it was going to pop!!





Delaney had time to make a snow dragon while we were setting up the sleds!





I think that they were a little cold at this point. Notice the camera wasn't on for my lovely photo! I didn't last long enough to take a picture, my lovely husband nocked me off almost right off the bat, thank goodness I didn't have to call the ambulance for myself! I don't think anyone saw me either!!




No comments:

Post a Comment